The April Scrapbook Retreat will be April 23,24,25 and we decided to do a Easter theme. So get out your Easter Bonnet girls. Also put your gift in a basket for the Chinese gift exchange. I will send out a detailed letter the first of January as the first half of everyones payment will be due by January 15th and the second half due by April 16th. It is getting harder to top each retreat and I don't know how we do it, but we have more fun each time.
Anthologies is always a great place to get together for a crop night, so anytime anyone wants to go give me a call. We can always get a group together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohoo! I am excited. I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with! Thanks again Susan for all that you do!!
Post a Comment